14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I check it against the tempature of the thermostat in the room. Is there anything else I should be doing with it? Sorry this is all new to me. Normally my husband is the one to use the incubators.
Look up how to calibrate a hygrometer on here. That will also work with the govee. I will PM you how you can check temp calibration with it since that is different as it can't get wet.

is it ok if they are maybe set to hatch on the 9th?

I am going to do my best to set them on the 18th (chickens) but know it won't be at noon......

I have eggs in now set to hatch on the 17th (maybe I will get lucky and they will be later on the 16th and earlier on the 17th) then need to move them to the brooder and clean out my incubator and get it up and running again.

I am gone at a cheer comp from early am on the 18th till most likely 3-5pm so depending on when the others hatch and dry I may not be able to clean it until later on the 18th or even the morning of the 19th.........

is it ok if they are maybe set to hatch on the 9th?

I am going to do my best to set them on the 18th (chickens) but know it won't be at noon......

I have eggs in now set to hatch on the 17th (maybe I will get lucky and they will be later on the 16th and earlier on the 17th) then need to move them to the brooder and clean out my incubator and get it up and running again.

I am gone at a cheer comp from early am on the 18th till most likely 3-5pm so depending on when the others hatch and dry I may not be able to clean it until later on the 18th or even the morning of the 19th.........
Don't worry so much about being exact on the set day and time.

Congratulations!

I have a ways to go still with 4 grand children so far. I will likely never get to 44 though! I have three daughters...
Having had 12 kids..makes a big difference. 😜 Remember, I did the His, Mine, and Ours thing. We had one together. That's the one's baby girl that just came. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom