14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@muddy75 how many contests will there be that’s associated with the Easter HAL?

We are still working on the contests!

Keep watch on the thread for updates

Post #1 of this thread will be updated with the contests as we add them. We'll also make the updates here:
14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along Contest Lineup

And as we add them, we'll post here too.

Here are the current contests. Once the Valentine's contests end, we'll add a few more.

Might be joining myself, my whole flock but one was wiped out last summer by what I don't know. The one left hatched and I have three pullets laying now but I sure would like some more, start over, with a bullet proof run this time.
:frow Nn's? Here's a hatch from years ago.
20170412_170902.jpg

My maybe is now a no. It's a combination of things but my heart's just not in it. My dad's been in the hospital and things just haven't gone well. He's not likely to be with us much longer. I may try to pop in and see how things are going but knowing me, I probably won't be back until next year's EHAL.

Good luck and I hope everyone has a good hatch.

My maybe is now a no. It's a combination of things but my heart's just not in it. My dad's been in the hospital and things just haven't gone well. He's not likely to be with us much longer. I may try to pop in and see how things are going but knowing me, I probably won't be back until next year's EHAL.

:hugsAnd prayers to you and your family

Prayers for you and yours. 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom