14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We're up to page 7 with replies from 33 different members. We are thinking about doing a guess how many eggs were set contest. To do this, we need to start tracking who's setting eggs and who isn't, so when the time comes, we'll know who to bug about set quantities.

So here is the list so far - We've got you marked as yes, no, or maybe. Please check your name and let us know if there is an error.

We're up to page 7 with replies from 33 different members. We are thinking about doing a guess how many eggs were set contest. To do this, we need to start tracking who's setting eggs and who isn't, so when the time comes, we'll know who to bug about set quantities.

So here is the list so far - We've got you marked as yes, no, or maybe. Please check your name and let us know if there is an error.

I will be this year, but probably won't be until late spring/early summer.

There's our casportpony! ❤

200w.gif

I would love to, but…. may need to get artificial hips on both sides :( I won’t be able to care for the chickens for at least 6 months ( no bending more than 90 degrees for 3 months per hip replacement ) how do I pick up poop, fill their water/feeder what not, at least I‘ve got a friend who is willing to take on my chickens as long as I can’t care for them ( „only“ 400 km away ) so, as long as I’m not sure if I need the procedures soon, I won’t be adding to my flock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom