E0BE24CE-5CD2-4E34-89BE-DEB4694FD141.jpeg
this is the only photo i have of her
her name is exponent
she still sort of peeps despite being a little over twenty weeks
black with brown markings
dark gray skin
long tail
bantam
she likes it when i play mean green mother from outer space from little shop of horrors

View attachment 1873509
this is the only photo i have of her
her name is exponent
she still sort of peeps despite being a little over twenty weeks
black with brown markings
dark gray skin
long tail
bantam
she likes it when i play mean green mother from outer space from little shop of horrors
Looks like a sebright.
they look ridiculous with their puffed out chests
or are the ones i saw like legendary professional show quality and i just have the walmart bargain bin version

It's hard to get perfectly marked sebrights. The pattern should develop a bit more as it matures, but if it's hatchery quality than it won't resemble the pictures usually.

they look ridiculous with their puffed out chests
or are the ones i saw like legendary professional show quality and i just have the walmart bargain bin version
I think you're thinking Serama. They're the ones with the puffed out chests. It looks like you've got pretty little gold-laced Sebright pullet. You'll like her, I'm willing to bet. There's a lot of nice-tempered personality in those little birds!

I think you're thinking Serama. They're the ones with the puffed out chests. It looks like you've got pretty little gold-laced Sebright pullet. You'll like her, I'm willing to bet. There's a lot of nice-tempered personality in those little birds!
looks like i found one weird picture of two sebrights and then i looked up what a serama is and my god one of the first pictures looked like its head was growing out of its tail

Back
Top Bottom