DougVC

Songster
5 Years
May 5, 2017
Central WI
We have various pullets/hens for sale in Central WI

BLRW 1.5 yrs old
FBCM 4 months old
Several more that are between 2-3 months.
We purchased from both Meyer and McMurray this year and to not have to pay through our noses for shipping we got more birds than we need. If you are looking for something specific, reach out, I may have it. Prices range from $10-&25 depending on what breed/age you are looking for.

We have various pullets/hens for sale in Central WI

BLRW 1.5 yrs old
FBCM 4 months old
Several more that are between 2-3 months.
We purchased from both Meyer and McMurray this year and to not have to pay through our noses for shipping we got more birds than we need. If you are looking for something specific, reach out, I may have it. Prices range from $10-&25 depending on what breed/age you are looking for.
Do you still have hens for sale?

Hi and :welcome! The OP hasn’t been here for two years. I hope you find the hens you are looking for!
I’m obviously new to this forum & don’t really know how to navigate on here. I was hoping you could please direct me where to go? I’m from Waukesha, Wisconsin & looking to buy 3 bantam/silkie hens. Don’t care if they lay eggs. Just want friends for my remaining silkie. Thank you in advance if you could help?

I’m obviously new to this forum & don’t really know how to navigate on here. I was hoping you could please direct me where to go? I’m from Waukesha, Wisconsin & looking to buy 3 bantam/silkie hens. Don’t care if they lay eggs. Just want friends for my remaining silkie. Thank you in advance if you could help?
@Debbie292d has silkies, I don't know if she sells them but she might know where you can get some.

I live in Shawano so probably an hour and a half or so north of you. It's 35 miles west of Green Bay if you've never heard of it.

I raise and breed silkies. Silkies can't be sexed until they are around 4-5 months old, and I sell mostly show-quality chicks. That said, I do have a few cuckoo silkies I don't know sex yet but they're 4 months old so I should know soon. There are 5 of them and I'm only keeping a rooster and a hen so that's about the only chance I'd ever have a silkie hen for sale, at least in the near future. Down the road, the same thing is going to happen with some buff, and different cuckoos I'll be hatching.

What I would do is join some Facebook poultry groups for your area. One for our state that I'm in is https://www.facebook.com/groups/wisconsinchickens

I'm in several other ones for our region. I'd post in those groups what you're looking for and might find someone.

I live in Shawano so probably an hour and a half or so north of you. It's 35 miles west of Green Bay if you've never heard of it.

I raise and breed silkies. Silkies can't be sexed until they are around 4-5 months old, and I sell mostly show-quality chicks. That said, I do have a few cuckoo silkies I don't know sex yet but they're 4 months old so I should know soon. There are 5 of them and I'm only keeping a rooster and a hen so that's about the only chance I'd ever have a silkie hen for sale, at least in the near future. Down the road, the same thing is going to happen with some buff, and different cuckoos I'll be hatching.

What I would do is join some Facebook poultry groups for your area. One for our state that I'm in is https://www.facebook.com/groups/wisconsinchickens

I'm in several other ones for our region. I'd post in those groups what you're looking for and might find someone.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom