The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yup, I agree. Last year we hardly had any doves of any variety but this year they’re back in good numbers. I’m happy for them, hopefully it doesn’t cause issues though. Most people don’t have a clue I think.

We had very low numbers of Canadian honkers the last couple of years. Only a couple or singles flew over this year unlike years past.
We have your honkers and more. We've had a lot of water fowl this year.

Yup, I agree. Last year we hardly had any doves of any variety but this year they’re back in good numbers. I’m happy for them, hopefully it doesn’t cause issues though. Most people don’t have a clue I think.

We had very low numbers of Canadian honkers the last couple of years. Only a couple or singles flew over this year unlike years past.

I love the sound of geese flying overhead and honking! Used to hear them a lot growing up in Kansas.

Busy weekend with a field trial at the beagle club. One baseball game Fri. and two on Sat. They won two of the three and became their conference champions. First this college has EVER achieved this. Tournament games for the top six teams start on Tuesday. Grandson got hit in the leg and has a bruised Achilles tendon. I think he'll be good to go on Tuesday.

Busy weekend with a field trial at the beagle club. One baseball game Fri. and two on Sat. They won two of the three and became their conference champions. First this college has EVER achieved this. Tournament games for the top six teams start on Tuesday. Grandson got hit in the leg and has a bruised Achilles tendon. I think he'll be good to go on Tuesday.
Congratulations to the grandson and his team! That's a wonderful accomplishment.

Way to go grandson and team! :clap

Hope his injury is all better by Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom