Yeah I’ve had that happen before! I was hoping this one would be male so I could pair him with the red breasted female. If it’s a female I will keep them all together for now.
what? I'm a little confused... If it is a male you will pair them and seperated, they are not mature yet, so it's not a problem... If it is a female, your going to have to separate them too.

what? I'm a little confused... If it is a male you will pair them and seperated, they are not mature yet, so it's not a problem... If it is a female, your going to have to separate them too.

Really? I was told I could keep up to 3 females with one male! I’ve been keeping the red breasted and brown females with the silver male since she was born. What should I do?

Really? I was told I could keep up to 3 females with one male! I’ve been keeping the red breasted and brown females with the silver male since she was born. What should I do?
nope, they should always be kept in pairs (they do this naturally) .. that being said, if you have no issues than they may be a exception! If they start to fight or get picked on then you need to separate... The one may not be laying because of this.. (stress and bullying)

nope, they should always be kept in pairs (they do this naturally) .. that being said, if you have no issues than they may be a exception! If they start to fight or get picked on then you need to separate... The one may not be laying because of this.. (stress and bullying)

Oh wow! I will definitely keep an eye on them (I usually always watch them closely because they are so cute and entertaining!) they are so cute they all cuddle and take dirt baths together! :love I just love them!

How long have you been raising buttons? I got my silver male and brown female (Bonnie and Clyde) from a client of mine a little over a year ago! They are so precious and since I work from home I get to hear them sing all day long :love and they like to fly quite a bit too! I enjoy them so much, My husband and I have our own little zoo!:wee

I have had them 2 years now! And Thanks to byc I have learned alot!:p I hatched mine out of eggs with a friend, their names are Galaxy and Nova! They recently had their first successful clutch! I love it when they sing!!! Exept when it's 2 & 5 AM:p
How long have you been raising buttons? I got my silver male and brown female (Bonnie and Clyde) from a client of mine a little over a year ago! They are so precious and since I work from home I get to hear them sing all day long :love and they like to fly quite a bit too! I enjoy them so much, My husband and I have our own little zoo!:wee

Back
Top Bottom