Serama hatch part 3 (and a few odds and ends!)

This Serama hatch is going to be a success, Elfen! You’ll be cuddling those teeny floofies real soon.!
Go Eggies!!!!

1714349456433.png

This Serama hatch is going to be a success, Elfen! You’ll be cuddling those teeny floofies real soon.!
Go Eggies!!!!

View attachment 3815308
Oh! There were actually 14 eggs yall! Seller was like "I sent 14!" And I was thinking no you didn't. You just sent 7.

It was a decent size box and I thought it was all foam to protect the babies. Nope. There was another layer!! The eggs were shipped snug as bugs in a rug. I candled a few and saw 2 developing. Numbers 9-15 are behind by a day.

Oh! There were actually 14 eggs yall! Seller was like "I sent 14!" And I was thinking no you didn't. You just sent 7.

It was a decent size box and I thought it was all foam to protect the babies. Nope. There was another layer!! The eggs were shipped snug as bugs in a rug. I candled a few and saw 2 developing. Numbers 9-15 are behind by a day.
Amazing! Double the floof! ❤️🥰

So basically we have

Blue egg - UNNAMED - Goes into lockdown on the 3rd

Brown egg (this one is beside the blue egg) - UNNAMED - Goes into lockdown on the 9th

These are due to hatch 5/17 and 18

Egg #8 - Nugget - Snuck in by kid

Seramas:
1 - Filigree
3 - Pino
5 - ?
6 - Allie/Alfred
7 - Selena

9 - Gidget

Last edited:
I should get SOME out of 14. Right?!
You said they were packed very well, so I really see no issues. And you got lots of extras. Yay!!!! 🥰 I’ve had success with shipped Serama eggs. I let them settle for a day. Then didn’t begin turning until day 4, and they all hatched healthy. This time will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom