LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Oh, then definitely try Home Lines or Apparel. Apparel can sometimes suck, but nothing like Lawn and Garden. I think what makes it suck in our store is the employees. None of them like doing anything, so they gripe about needing to fold clothes. 🙄

In our store, I helped train an 80yo woman in working Hardlines. She is still thriving in that section. She baked me cookies to thank her for teaching her how to do everything from stocking, to issuing a fishing/hunting license, to how to put together a decent center display that makes the coach happy. ❤️

I am pretty sure I have broken several agreements with Walmart by divulging certain things, so I will never be allowed back as an employee. Like, I could live to be 1,000yo and I would be told no because I broke our agreement. 😂
Thanks for all the great info! I will do some thinking on all this, I will definitely let the holidays pass first though. :lol:

There are many choices for that. I'm not certain I understand the question.

Settle it by giving the demon your brother's name? :lau
He always gives me grief for giving crazy names to my characters and animals. So when I finally had a chance to use a crazy name properly, andni chose the most human name ever (Mark), his reaction was hilarious

I get that. :hugs I did until recently, I had to stop beating myself up.

Awww.....your babies are adorable!!! :love Not spam at all, we love bird pics!! Thanks for sharing, so cute!! ❤❤❤ Feel free to post as many photos as you like!! :)

I'm still learning to be nicer to myself.
Thank you though! 💜 They are my world. Be careful with giving me too much power to spam photos... I'm like the annoying parent forcing everyone to look at baby photos. But it's ducks (and my dog).

He always gives me grief for giving crazy names to my characters and animals. So when I finally had a chance to use a crazy name properly, andni chose the most human name ever (Mark), his reaction was hilarious

Lol, I love that. I'd have guessed like Azazel or something. Mark is great and totally unexpected lol. Then again, one of my college teachers was a Mark, and he very well could've been a demon with how rude and angry he was... so maybe you're onto something 🤔

I'm still learning to be nicer to myself.
Thank you though! 💜 They are my world. Be careful with giving me too much power to spam photos... I'm like the annoying parent forcing everyone to look at baby photos. But it's ducks (and my dog).

Lol, I love that. I'd have guessed like Azazel or something. Mark is great and totally unexpected lol. Then again, one of my college teachers was a Mark, and he very well could've been a demon with how rude and angry he was... so maybe you're onto something 🤔

Feel free to spam! Seriously, no one will judge you for too many bird photos. That simply doesn't exist here! If you're interested, here's an amazing thread about dogs, most peeps there spam photos of their dogs as well, and most do weekly stacks Thread 'Dog thread!🐾' https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/dog-thread-🐾.1573129/

It is fun, though, to learn the photo lab. At Christmas, it can be very, very hard work, but it is still enjoyable.
Having worked in a photo lab for decades... Yeah, Christmas was the worst time of year. We just refered to it as "the season." "Christmas," as in the word itself, was "the C word." If someone said, "Christmas" in a conversation, I'd would say, "Don't you cuss at me!"

After their first "season," people understood what I meant.

The worst year ever was probably 2009 or '10. (They kind of blur together now.) I worked every single day, 7 days a week, from Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) through Christmas Eve. I told the boss as long as I could start at 9 on Saturday and Sunday, I could do it. 10 am let me sleep in until about 7. As opposed to getting up at 4am and starting at 6. And working until 7:30pm.

I also got roped (kinda. I volunteered and now am being held to it) into making a project for my mom to help her learn some of the lgbtq groupings (I think that's the right word?) she might hear mentioned at work
Always good to get mom on board with what goes on in your life and the world.

Always good to get mom on board with what goes on in your life and the world.
She works at a high school too now, so I think it would be beneficial for her. I know I confuse her enough, amd my brother hasn't bothered trying to explain all his stuff yet because it's even more complicated.

This way if she hears something that she doesn't recognize, she might be able to see what it is right away instead of trying to remember what exactly it was.

I found a term that defines me pretty dang well too while looking, so that was another bonus

Back
Top Bottom