Just re-joined facebook

Is it? I thought saw a post that said it was affiliated. Yes, it's a completely different format. No categories, which makes it hard to follow. You can't pick and choose the threads you are interested in. I agree - this site is far better for asking and learning. I did recommend this forum to a fb man who had recently started out and had some questions. I wonder if he came to see. I don't remember his name. I do enjoy seeing the odd baby chick post scroll through my feed, though. Tis the season! 🙂

Years ago, I belonged to a golden retriever forum that was set up just like this one. It fizzled, when people migrated to Facebook. Its a shame. I liked the structure of the forum better. I am still in touch with several of them on fb (part of my reason for returning) - including the breeders of my current dogs. I'll always be friends with these folks. We were a pretty tight-knit group.

I did find a Facebook group for my grandson's genetic syndrome that I'm finding very helpful. I don't post, I just read. There's so much more there, than anything I've found, elsewhere. Actual people sharing experiences - not just doctor talk.
There is a thread here titled The Retrievers Thread, if I'm not mistaken? 🤔

I have a photo section link in my signature, if you'd like to see some of my past work. And I do have a thread, sharing just a little. I've only recently started back in. I believe it's in the wrong section, though. I think it's titled "diving back into my hobby".
Thank you!

Thank you!
@Sammster: You can ask a moderator to move your thread for you, if you like. Just add a post in your thread asking them to move it, I think. Or after you post something, click the three little dots next the the word "Report" at the bottom of your post and click More Options, see if that's where you can contact a moderator. I think. Maybe.

Edit: ignore this. @azurbanclucker tells you the right way to do it, next post down.

Last edited:
@Sammster: You can ask a moderator to move your thread for you, if you like. Just add a post in your thread asking them to move it, I think. Or after you post something, click the three little dots next the the word "Report" at the bottom of your post and click More Options, see if that's where you can contact a moderator. I think. Maybe.
Jut click the report button on the first post in the thread and ask for it to be moved to hobbies (probably the right place)

Back
Top Bottom