Help! How can I protect my chickens bald neck!!!

If she is bleeding I would separate her for a while until she heals, the same thing happened to one of my chickens once they see the blood they don't stop pecking so I got "Rooster Booster Pick No more" on Amazon it worked well, it stopped them from pecking I think it smells or tastes bad so they don't touch it once you apply it on the chicken.

If she is bleeding I would separate her for a while until she heals, the same thing happened to one of my chickens once they see the blood they don't stop pecking so I got "Rooster Booster Pick No more" on Amazon it worked well, it stopped them from pecking I think it smells or tastes bad so they don't touch it once you apply it on the chicken.
I agree.

I would probably bandage it to keep out any dirt wood chips, etc.

She's an easter egger. Her sisters have plucked her feathers out. Can I bandage it?

I just put some of that on her. She pecked it off her feathers. But I'll see if it works. How would you recommend separating her,?

In the typing box, it's the little square with mountains in it.
Or, the 9th icon to the right.

Does that help?
1713809212810.png

Back
Top Bottom