Granny's gone and done it again

there isnt crap on tv today sucks. So I just sit here with time on my hands letting my mind run away to places it shouldnt go. There are so many things I regret doing. If only we could go back huh? :hugs
Well hopefully you learned from your experiences and are able to make better decisions today.

there isnt crap on tv today sucks. So I just sit here with time on my hands letting my mind run away to places it shouldnt go. There are so many things I regret doing. If only we could go back huh? :hugs
If o ly we hadn't done it in the first place. We sure learned from them though.

I was choking on my saliva. Even after waking up and sitting up I couldnt move air for a min.
Like I said, sounds like what I do. What happens us the esophagus collapses a bit. The touching of it together is like a gag reflex, very very touchy/tickly. Then the coughing helps open it up again.

I'm irked! When I click the "like" button here, the "thumbs up" option is the only choice it will give me. I can't choose any of the other options. Grr! If I hold it down like I normally do, it takes me to a page with typed out options, none of which I want. Logging out and trying again.
Yep. Happened to me a couple of times. Had to go out and back again. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom