Dont know what to post this under is my pet chicken a good place to get chicks from and are they...

Trullheath34

Chirping
Feb 8, 2024
Dont know what to post this under is my pet chicken a good place to get chicks from and are they still in business

Attachments

• 17160914553146427063045848828114.jpg
    17160914553146427063045848828114.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 83
I use MPC all the time, and have been ordering through them since 2008.

I got one batch of chicks a month ago, my geese through them will come next week, and I have another order of chicks for August.

They have great customer service. Shipping can be a bit pricey, but other hatcheries are charging now for small orders.

Dont know what to post this under is my pet chicken a good place to get chicks from and are they still in business
As far as I know they are a drop shipping site.. I have used them.. but shipping to my address for bantam chicks was never successful from them.. as my delivery route is quite rough, they all died. Customer service was acceptable.

You can see in this link from MPC that they ship from several locations..

https://www.mypetchicken.com/pages/contact#:~:text=We'd love to hear from you!&text=Also, we ship from OH,ship within the United States.

This link agrees with my statement and experience but is not my own..

https://onewitch.wordpress.com/2016/02/23/chick-buyer-beware-drop-shipping/

To be fair.. there are other hatcheries/businesses operating more than one site name.. I think it's shady.. but apparently it's not uncommon for dot coms.

Shipments from cackle, meyers, greenfire, even ideal.. have made it fine to MY location.

I'm not recommending against them so much as sharing information.. maybe too much or even bad info??

Still.. best wishes for finding the chicks you want and a date you like! :jumpy

Last edited:
We have gotten chicks/ducks from My Pet Chicken and yes, they are in business and our experience with them was great. They were wonderful to deal with and kept us informed as to shipping/delivery etc. We do recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom