Does pineapple belong on pizza!?!?!?!

• Total voters
I wasn’t clear. I wanted to ask if olives are fruit. They don’t taste like fruit. But they grow in trees and remind me of stone fruit like cherries, plums, apricots and peaches.
Btw: olives do belong on a good pizza for sure! As long as the pizza is without pineapple.
Don’t get me wrong, pineapple on pizza is okay, but not in combination with olives.

Which combination of toppings do you like best?
My toppings of choice are Pineapple, Banana Pepper and Pepperoni. Sauce is the normal marinara from domino's. I some times sub in breakfast bacon for the pepperoni tho. The other pizza I like is Spinach, Bacon, Banana Peppers and diced Tomato or roasted red pepper. Sauce is Garlic Parm.

My toppings of choice are Pineapple, Banana Pepper and Pepperoni. Sauce is the normal marinara from domino's. I some times sub in breakfast bacon for the pepperoni tho. The other pizza I like is Spinach, Bacon, Banana Peppers and diced Tomato or roasted red pepper. Sauce is Garlic Parm.
:love

There is such a thing as breakfast pizza as well, the sauce for our version is similar to the vegetable pizza. Toppings are whatever you normally consider breakfast, but typically there is at least two varieties of meat, eggs and sausage gravy with salt, pepper and spices to taste. Some people will add onions, a bit of garlic, sweet peppers and green olives. At times we add salsa on top of the gravy just to give it a “bit more” flavor overall. Ketchup is another topping some take a fancy too.

There is such a thing as breakfast pizza as well, the sauce for our version is similar to the vegetable pizza. Toppings are whatever you normally consider breakfast, but typically there is at least two varieties of meat, eggs and sausage gravy with salt, pepper and spices to taste. Some people will add onions, a bit of garlic, sweet peppers and green olives. At times we add salsa on top of the gravy just to give it a “bit more” flavor overall. Ketchup is another topping some take a fancy too.
Sounds amazing!

Back
Top Bottom