Beeping noise on the sportsman 1502

poultrykeeper08

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Agawam , Ma
is there any way to turn off or at least turn down the beeping on the sportsman 1502 when it is telling you its turning the racks ?

My sportman is in my bedroom and the noise is loud and it wakes me up in the middle of the night :mad:

I got sick of hearing mine - so I wrote customer service. This is what they had to say:

There isn’t any way to turn the speaker down, but you can disconnect it. If you unplug the incubator and remove the top you will see the round noise maker mounted near the thermostat. Just unplug it from the thermostat to turn it off and everything else will function normally.

Regards,

G.Q.F. Sales Team

is there any way to turn off or at least turn down the beeping on the sportsman 1502 when it is telling you its turning the racks ?

My sportman is in my bedroom and the noise is loud and it wakes me up in the middle of the night :mad:
You can turn it off with the warm button, power it off and hold the warm button and power it back on. Look at the turn counter and timer, if there is an astrice in that display the beeper is on, do the above procedure and the astrice should go away and so does the beeper on auto turn.

Back
Top Bottom