Adorstore.com auto door

Heartsopenwide

Songster
Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone have this door and have it installed sideways, so it opens like a sliding glass door instead of up and down? Owner said many customers have installed this way. Hoping someone on here has and can share pictures and videos

Does anyone have this door and have it installed sideways, so it opens like a sliding glass door instead of up and down? Owner said many customers have installed this way. Hoping someone on here has and can share pictures and videos
I have heard so many good things about these doors!! Should I need another door in the future this will surely be on my list to purchase!! Good luck!!

I have heard so many good things about these doors!! Should I need another door in the future this will surely be on my list to purchase!! Good luck!!
I have this door already for my chickens. I just am considering it for my duck house that isn't tall enough to install the traditional way.

I have this door already for my chickens. I just am considering it for my duck house that isn't tall enough to install the traditional way.
I emailed them and ask a few questions about their product and the owner himself responded....that's some great service there!! I'm currently using an Omlet door but should I need another this one will get bought.

I emailed them and ask a few questions about their product and the owner himself responded....that's some great service there!! I'm currently using an Omlet door but should I need another this one will get bought.
Yes. He texted me back that I can be installed sideways, but was hoping to see pictures and videos...I am also considering Omlet because of the way the door opens...but already know I like Ador and customer service is top notch...interesting that you have the Omlet and are considering Ador next time. Why the switch may I ask? Seems like everyone love the Omlet....I love the design and coop light, but not thrilled it is made from plastic...

Yes. He texted me back that I can be installed sideways, but was hoping to see pictures and videos...I am also considering Omlet because of the way the door opens...but already know I like Ador and customer service is top notch...interesting that you have the Omlet and are considering Ador next time. Why the switch may I ask? Seems like everyone love the Omlet....I love the design and coop light, but not thrilled it is made from plastic...
The coops or the doors?
The doors are nice but the coops could use a massive design change.

I don't like the times that it opens/closes when on the auto setting....opens way to late for my liking and closes to early in the evening. I have the coop light on it and it works great!

It works best for me on the timed setting and I just change it as the seasons dictate. I would just like something that has a little more flexibility on the auto mode...No complaints other than that on the Omlet, it seems to be a quality product as well. I've been pleased with it so far other than the auto function....

I could use one of those... :lol:
The only thing I've heard bad around the doors is sometimes the light sensor can be finicky. But omelet has an efficient tech support to help if that happens.
That's what's up with mine...I finally just put it on timed mode and roll with it. Opens at daylight and closes just after sunset.

Back
Top Bottom