Your 2024 Garden

Pics
I believe I still have some access to a patch of bamboo. I just might can figure out a way to make some tomato trellises out of it. Free is good if it will work.

Some ideas from Google pictures...

1703960254986.png

1703960284772.png

1703960307688.png

1703960385488.png

I feel the same, but once in a while I get a really big, vigorous plant going and then it's spinach for days...
Sit down near that plant and ask it very nicely what it likes about where it is. :lau

My step dad told me that spinach grows where it likes to grow. If it doesn't grow well for you, that is in NO WAY a reflection on your gardening skills.

Sit down near that plant and ask it very nicely what it likes about where it is. :lau

My step dad told me that spinach grows where it likes to grow. If it doesn't grow well for you, that is in NO WAY a reflection on your gardening skills.
I have no idea what was just perfect about the one monster spinach I managed to grow (it bolted and got a few feet tall, but leaves were still perfectly edible so I just cut what I needed, and we really did have spinach on and off for weeks). Never had another one like that!

Last year's spinach barely sprouted even though the seeds were only a year old, and quietly died in sprout form. Couldn't get a single one to stick. :(

Back
Top Bottom