superduckrescue

Songster
Mar 26, 2019
Austin, TX
View attachment 1776088 View attachment 1776087 View attachment 1776086 View attachment 1776083 View attachment 1776083 We have two rescued muscovy ducks one is around 2 mo old named sunflower {male} and was abandoned with his sister at a neighborhood he is really tame and loves to be petted and would make a good show duck. The other one was rescued too named pine {male} he was found sick and had a broken wing from a snapping turtle now he is healed and is ready for his forever home he will tolerate being petted. I also have 2 male Swedish ducks from this year hatching. Proof of night time pen is required. These ducks are not for meat! View attachment 1776068

View attachment 1776088 View attachment 1776087 View attachment 1776086 View attachment 1776083 View attachment 1776083 We have two rescued muscovy ducks one is around 2 mo old named sunflower {male} and was abandoned with his sister at a neighborhood he is really tame and loves to be petted and would make a good show duck. The other one was rescued too named pine {male} he was found sick and had a broken wing from a snapping turtle now he is healed and is ready for his forever home he will tolerate being petted. I also have 2 male Swedish ducks from this year hatching. Proof of night time pen is required. These ducks are not for meat! View attachment 1776068

Don't know if they do it in your area, but we have a nature center that has a few ducks and peacock.

Also game wardens know alot of rescue and rehab places, and alot of those people don't mind taking in a few from time to time to keep.

I don't know, I just know that they are kid friendly and were donated to the nature center, kids can pet em and see how they eat, and are little info boards up telling about ducks, food, days it takes to hatch ect.

And the rehab, rescue.. most those people start out as raising animals of there own, it is not uncommon to see normal animals living at these places. They don't discriminate against breed. :)

I don't know, I just know that they are kid friendly and were donated to the nature center, kids can pet em and see how they eat, and are little info boards up telling about ducks, food, days it takes to hatch ect.

And the rehab, rescue.. most those people start out as raising animals of there own, it is not uncommon to see normal animals living at these places. They don't discriminate against breed. :)
Nature center has a small hutch, but as I said I'm not sure if they do it in your area, you would need to call, If call game warden ask to talk to an actual warden not person at desk.

Back
Top Bottom