You will never be forgotten, Gloria. *pic heavy*

I'm so so very sorry. I just want to give you a big hug!! When I've lost my birds in the past that's all I've wanted.
That brought me to tears. I've been praying for her after I saw the thread about her leg problems. I've seen a lot of pictures and stories about her and I'm heartbroken to see her go. It's really easy to cry and be sad, but really, we should be happy for her. She lived a great life with you, and is now living an even better one. She is out of pain and is in eternal paradise. She is with my beloved Peep and Jazz.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
smile.png

Oh my goodness! What a story... I'm wiping tears from my eyes right now. So touching... I'm so sorry about your loss. It sounds like she had a good life, though. You took very good care of her.
Thank you for sharing her story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go get a box of tissues. That story was so touching, I hardly ever read a story that makes me cry, but yours did, and I hadn't even seen pics of Gloria before.

I agree with what Peep says... She is in a better place now and that we can be thankful for. She's probably up there raising a brood of mini-Glorias. And perhaps giving somebody the stink eye.

Last edited:
hit.gif
Sweet dear Gloria. I so love all your pictures and captions. She was one wonderful girl. I loved your stories of her, they will be so much missed by all. I've never heard of a hen that "sweet" all the time. She and YOU were both blessed to have each other.
hugs.gif

Vale Gloria. The world (and BYC Forum) will be a much diminished place without your stink eye, yoga poses, and compassion for your disabled friends. You were a very special chicken and will be greatly missed by her many fans.

I'm so sorry for your loss, she seemed like such a fun and special hen. I loved seeing the pictures of her honking or making her stink eye. I am so sorry that she has passed, and she had a very happy life while she was with you and her sisters.
hugs.gif

How lucky that you and Gloria found each other...you enriched her life and she enriched yours. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for telling her story and sharing the beautiful pictures.

Back
Top Bottom