YO GEORGIANS! :)

Okay, this is a serious but strange question: what size diaper do you think an OEGB would wear? It's for my hen because I want to show her. The diaper would be for car rides and such only! I just don't know what size! There is a small for chickens 2-3.5 pounds and an extra small. The xsmall doesn't say how big the chicken needs to be it just says for very small bantams. I need help!

Can you weigh your chicken? I've never gotten diapers for chickens. Can you buy one of each?

I can't believe flower did not call me for a visit whilst she was in Acworth today. I see how it is.

Ummm, would have rather visited you than to have a screw drilled into my jaw! Plus, they had to do a bone draft because I am old and didn't have enough bone left in that one spot!!! That entailed not one large needled attempt at drawing blood, but two, because they messed up the first time. I felt like a human pin cushion after the 7 other needles in my gums! I have to go back in a couple months! I will definitely come and visit......and secretly bring all my unwanted roosters and sneak them into your yard! hahahha!

Does anyone have or know of anyone who has a used incubator that works? I am at a loss as to finding one locally without spending a fortune. I plan on going to the swap meet here in Savannah tomorrow and see if they have one. But I want to get one and make sure it works before I order my eggs.

This is wrong time of year to buy a used incubator if u can wait untill the end of summer they will get cheep October and November are the best times.

for anybody in the SW Georgia area...

Back
Top Bottom