Wyandotte Cockerel for Sale or Swap

YaYasDottes

Chirping
May 15, 2020
Loveland, Ohio
My month-old Gold Wyandotte is a fantastic Rooster in Training. He is very gentle with the hens, stands on guard when he senses danger, and subtly rebuffs challengers. He is my favorite of my new flock, but I can't keep him in the city.

His Silver Wyandotte flockmate, Jujube, is full of vigor, often challenging Drumstick. Clearly, he wants his own harem and would benefit from finding a new home.

Both cockerels were picked up at Mt. Healthy Hatchery here in Ohio. They have been vaccinated for Marek's and have been eating Manna Pro Medicated feed. They are healthy and well-adjusted to life in a Gaylord box, with occasional field trips outside when weather permits.

I live in the Cincinnati area. If either cockerel would make a good addition to your flock, please reply here.

Attachments

• 0628201105a.jpg
    0628201105a.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 0628201107b.jpg
    0628201107b.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 10
My month-old Gold Wyandotte is a fantastic Rooster in Training. He is very gentle with the hens, stands on guard when he senses danger, and subtly rebuffs challengers. He is my favorite of my new flock, but I can't keep him in the city.

His Silver Wyandotte flockmate, Jujube, is full of vigor, often challenging Drumstick. Clearly, he wants his own harem and would benefit from finding a new home.

Both cockerels were picked up at Mt. Healthy Hatchery here in Ohio. They have been vaccinated for Marek's and have been eating Manna Pro Medicated feed. They are healthy and well-adjusted to life in a Gaylord box, with occasional field trips outside when weather permits.

I live in the Cincinnati area. If either cockerel would make a good addition to your flock, please reply here.
Drumstick is NOT a headless roo! 😄 Here is a better picture of him.

Attachments

• 0628201104.jpg
    0628201104.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom