Witchcraft thread

Nope! There will be the occasional annoying person, comes with the fact that byc is a big forum, lots of people with different opinions!

on another thread I am on people are talking about crystals, which can have something to do with witchcraft right?

all so there are tons of threads not related to poultry like I said before. Lots of people come with poultry questions and stay for the community! My dog thread has 300+ pages :lau
There's a crystal thread?! You have to share!!

It's more about how people just hate witchcraft, especially those who are religous.
Most religions reaalllyyy hate witchcraft :,)

EEKK I love questions!!
Questions that aren't as vague atleast - I suck at explaining those..

Anyways!! Yeah, different witch types focus on different things.
- Kitchen witches may have their practices be more involved in cooking or baking,
- Green witches work with herbalism, essential oils, plant magick in their practices and are more grounded to nature.
- Sea witches work with salt, salt water, shells, driftwood etc! And are grounded to seas, lakes, oceans and such.

You pretty much get the deal :) (I hope)

There's also

- Death witches who work with spirits and ancestors, aids passing spirits.
- Divination witch who reads palms, tarot cards, runes, tea reading.
- Cosmic witches who work with astrology.

There is no limit to which witch you are, you may be whatever you think fits you the best and you're allowed to be multiple at the same time or change during periods of time!
Thank you! Thats all really interesting!
There's a crystal thread?! You have to share!!
Not specifically a crystal thread unfortunately, just people on the lgtbq+ thread talking about them (I hope those are the correct letters 😅) I can post a link to the thread if you want ? Anybody is welcome to join!
It's more about how people just hate witchcraft, especially those who are religous.
Most religions reaalllyyy hate witchcraft :,)
100% understand this, lgbtq+ thread has a similar issue. There are quite a few nice religious people on byc!

Thank you! Thats all really interesting!

Not specifically a crystal thread unfortunately, just people on the lgtbq+ thread talking about them (I hope those are the correct letters 😅) I can post a link to the thread if you want ? Anybody is welcome to join!

100% understand this, lgbtq+ thread has a similar issue. There are quite a few nice religious people on byc!
Ah, yeah i've been on the lgbtq thread!! Just haven't been there in a while :)
I'll go check it out again!!

is the entirety of byc gonna hate me now for this post
I'd like to think this community is better than that, or at least the vast majority of them 😊

A thread is like a radio or tv channel, if you don't like what's on it, "change the channel".

No one is forced to read the threads and/or make unnecessary comments.

Back
Top Bottom