Wings of Fire ~ The RP Part 2: Hope on the Horizon

“What do you want to learn first? Simple herbal remedies for things such as colds, headaches, etc? Or do you want to dive into the deep stuff, like the research on the Crown Virus?” Myrtle asked him, going around a corner in one of the hallways. It was a nice change to have another herbalist at the school, another dragon who shared her passion for plants
"I already know about remedies for headaches, it would be interesting to learn about the Crown Virus though!" Citrus said excited.

Phoebee nodded. "But Sappy, I still am friends with you! Nothing will change that, I love you!"
"That doesn't seem fair....or normal. nobody just excepts someone shrouded in so much gray, so..so much....you shouldn't have to be my friend, I don't.." Sapodilla was extremely confused, lightheaded, stressed, and just about a hundred other mind-clouding emotions all at once. She couldn't think straight. She couldn't think at all.

(Citrus?!)
“Alright. “ Myrtle replied.
“The first known record of the Crown Virus was when Darkstalker gave you IceWings the plague. It killed your queen, and therefore became known as the Crown Virus. About 1500 years later, a NightWing came over from your tribe. I was only nineteen or so when she visited the HiveWings. Well, she and another NightWing gave them the virus, and then the LeafWings got it. Apparently there was a huge epidemic in the NightWing kingdom. Why they decided to bring it to Pantala, I have no idea”

"That doesn't seem fair....or normal. nobody just excepts someone shrouded in so much gray, so..so much....you shouldn't have to be my friend, I don't.." Sapodilla was extremely confused, lightheaded, stressed, and just about a hundred other mind-clouding emotions all at once. She couldn't think straight. She couldn't think at all.
"Everyone makes mistakes, its okay!" Phoebee reasoned.

“The first known record of the Crown Virus was when Darkstalker gave you IceWings the plague. It killed your queen, and therefore became known as the Crown Virus. About 1500 years later, a NightWing came over from your tribe. I was only nineteen or so when she visited the HiveWings. Well, she and another NightWing gave them the virus, and then the LeafWings got it. Apparently there was a huge epidemic in the NightWing kingdom. Why they decided to bring it to Pantala, I have no idea”
"Interesting.." Cohar said.

Last edited:
Excited Los Angeles GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Back
Top Bottom