Why don't I get BYC notifications anymore?

The same thing happened to me a few days ago, but after a few hours I started getting them again, including the ones I missed. How long has this been happening by you?

There are some old threads here about this. Sometimes the reason has been that the email provider is holding the emails. (I don't use email for this, so I'm no help, personally.)

I tried all the things mentioned on the FAQ page but nothing has helped. I've since found out I'm not the only one that suddenly no longer gets the notifications.........
April 30th is the last time I was receiving BYC notifications on my email everyday on the various threads I'm subscribed to. I changed my password, unsubscribed/re-subscribed, cleared out everything......I'm going crazy :(

@jockeyeba : Our reports show that you may have added our emails to a spam block list so our system stops sending emails. We made some adjustments to try to get them through. Please make sure to add [email protected] to your contact list and approve all emails from us. You may need to check with your email provider to get the emails reinstated.

@jockeyeba
: Our reports show that you may have added our emails to a spam block list so our system stops sending emails. We made some adjustments to try to get them through. Please make sure to add [email protected] to your contact list and approve all emails from us. You may need to check with your email provider to get the emails reinstated.

Dear Nifty, I don't have BYC on a spam block list & I had already added you to my address book. I don't know what you did different but since I received this email I'm getting the other BYC threads!!!! :weee Thank you so much for whatever you found to fix it :hugs

@jockeyeba
: Our reports show that you may have added our emails to a spam block list so our system stops sending emails. We made some adjustments to try to get them through. Please make sure to add [email protected] to your contact list and approve all emails from us. You may need to check with your email provider to get the emails reinstated.

Hi Nifty I started getting my BYC email notifications again May 19 through last night, now this morning they've vanished again!! :he :barnie :sick

Back
Top Bottom