Who’s your favorite singer?

TesoroSena

Crowing
Jan 5, 2023
Tennessee
Howdy yall! I was just thinking…
🎶long live cowwwwgirllls leave ya in a lonely ghost towwwwn world🎶
Wait, not the right place? Not again 😩!!!

Just kidding! lol Just wanted to see what kind of music everyone liked! I like all kinds, but it changes you know? Anyway, have fun on this thread, and voice your opinions! The only rule is no judgement on who likes what. Discussions are okay, but no judging please!
Signing out, 🎶chicken fried, cold beer on a Friday night, pair of jeans that fit jussst right, and the radio uuuuuupp🎶
Okay okay I’ll stop..

Howdy yall! I was just thinking…
🎶long live cowwwwgirllls leave ya in a lonely ghost towwwwn world🎶
Wait, not the right place? Not again 😩!!!

Just kidding! lol Just wanted to see what kind of music everyone liked! I like all kinds, but it changes you know? Anyway, have fun on this thread, and voice your opinions! The only rule is no judgement on who likes what. Discussions are okay, but no judging please!
Signing out, 🎶chicken fried, cold beer on a Friday night, pair of jeans that fit jussst right, and the radio uuuuuupp🎶
Okay okay I’ll stop..
You just listed one of my top favorites! (I loooooove country lol). Favorite artist(s) would probably Alan Jackson then several others lol. Mainly between 70s- early 2000s

I also like musicals, 80s pop, swing, celtic/gaelic music, shanties, traditional filipino songs, Sacred music, some classical and *some* east coast mariner songs (specifically Stan Roger)

What sort of music do you like? :)

You just listed one of my top favorites! (I loooooove country lol). Favorite artist(s) would probably Alan Jackson then several others lol. Mainly between 70s- early 2000s

I also like musicals, 80s pop, swing, celtic/gaelic music, shanties, traditional filipino songs, Sacred music, some classical and *some* east coast mariner songs (specifically Stan Roger)

What sort of music do you like? :)
I honestly prefer newer country, and pop. Rn I am rlly enjoying middle of the night, but yeah lol

Seems like we do this every 6 mos or so. I have a big list that covers a range of musicians. They are all excellent in their respective genres and many of them can cross over effortlessly. Choosing between them is HARD.

Right now, I would say my favorite active male vocalist is Serj Tankian. And for my favorite active female vocalist, It's Amy Lee.

And if you don't know who those people are, go look them up. :p

Shout out's to Darin Malakian and David Draiman and to Maria Franz and Lizzy Hale as honorable mentions.

Seems like we do this every 6 mos or so. I have a big list that covers a range of musicians. They are all excellent in their respective genres and many of them can cross over effortlessly. Choosing between them is HARD.

Right now, I would say my favorite active male vocalist is Serj Tankian. And for my favorite active female vocalist, It's Amy Lee.

And if you don't know who those people are, go look them up. :p

Shout out's to Darin Malakian and David Draiman and to Maria Franz and Lizzy Hale as honorable mentions.
I love Amy Lee as well! Do you like her more as Evanescence or just her?

Back
Top Bottom