Where else can I order a Giant Runt Pigeon?

jenbright9999

In the Brooder
May 8, 2022
Northern California
I am trying to find a Giant Runt Pigeon, but so far Craigslist doesnt have any postings and Strombergs website has some but they do not have an estimate how long it will take to ship from a breeder. Are there any other poultry websites that have Giant Runt pigeons that I can have shipped to me?

Expect this to be another troll post like the one from Peafowl. I wouldn't waste your time responding.
I figured this is a person doing initial research on many kinds of cool birds, trying to find one that will work for their situation. (I don't think any of them will work well, but checking each kind one by one does make some sense.)

Also, you can’t access their profile, and if you follow them it doesn’t show up. You also can’t look up their profile, which I find weird.
I thought that was just one of the options that can be set in your profile, but that few people choose.

I can hover my mouse over their username, and get an option to "find all threads."
I can also use the search feature to locate posts by a certain user (including the OP of this thread.)
So it's not too hard to find what they have been posting.

H
I am trying to find a Giant Runt Pigeon, but so far Craigslist doesnt have any postings and Strombergs website has some but they do not have an estimate how long it will take to ship from a breeder. Are there any other poultry websites that have Giant Runt pigeons that I can have shipped to me?
Hey there I have a PR or 2 I'm selling u have a phone number

Hey I have a PR or 2 I'm selling u have a phone number

Back
Top Bottom