When it all goes wrong.

Flynch

Chirping
Apr 19, 2021
So after not having chickens of awhile I decided now was a good time to order some from a hatchery. Order meat chicks, meat ducks and pol.

Todays the day. Didn't know what time they were arriving so decided to set my alarm for 6. Managed to sleep through the alarm to be woken by the delivery driver knocking on the door. So mad panic to get some clothes on.

It was raining so wanted to get them in. Box gives way releasing 100 meat chicks and they run everywhere :eek:. Driver helps with the round up.

I slip over, not once, not twice but four times while he's walking behind me with the pol Forwards, backwards side on side there's no bit of me that's not covered in mud :th. Him looking at me with a WTF look on his face, can't say I blame him.

He asks of I was expecting him today, pretty sure he must have thought I was drunk. All within 20 minutes of waking up. Nope, just having a hell of a day, want to call it quits and go back to sleep and give up on this day.

That's definitely a story that's going to be told back at the hatchery.
🤣

So that's my funny story for today.

So after not having chickens of awhile I decided now was a good time to order some from a hatchery. Order meat chicks, meat ducks and pol.

Todays the day. Didn't know what time they were arriving so decided to set my alarm for 6. Managed to sleep through the alarm to be woken by the delivery driver knocking on the door. So mad panic to get some clothes on.

It was raining so wanted to get them in. Box gives way releasing 100 meat chicks and they run everywhere :eek:. Driver helps with the round up.

I slip over, not once, not twice but four times while he's walking behind me with the pol Forwards, backwards side on side there's no bit of me that's not covered in mud :th. Him looking at me with a WTF look on his face, can't say I blame him.

He asks of I was expecting him today, pretty sure he must have thought I was drunk. All within 20 minutes of waking up. Nope, just having a hell of a day, want to call it quits and go back to sleep and give up on this day.

🤣

Look at it this way, the rest of your day has to get better after that start! :lol:

🤣

Thank you for sharing! :gig

Back
Top Bottom