Whatcha Making for Supper?

Last night I made a meatloaf from a new recipe. Actually it was from one of those annoying pop up things you get when you’re looking for something else on you tube. :gig
Anyhow instead of bread or crackers you sautée minced onion, grated carrots and shredded cabbage. Cool that them mix with your ground beef. There was a sauce with onion, grated carrots and grated tomatoes. Yes I’d never heard of grated tomatoes but I had to do it. It was ok but way more trouble than you normally do with meatloaf, but it at least was low carb.

Last night I made a meatloaf from a new recipe. Actually it was from one of those annoying pop up things you get when you’re looking for something else on you tube. :gig
Anyhow instead of bread or crackers you sautée minced onion, grated carrots and shredded cabbage. Cool that them mix with your ground beef. There was a sauce with onion, grated carrots and grated tomatoes. Yes I’d never heard of grated tomatoes but I had to do it. It was ok but way more trouble than you normally do with meatloaf, but it at least was low carb.

My meatloaf recipe calls for finely chopped mushrooms, celery and onions, cooked, cooled and mixed in with the meat. It's our favorite recipe and I found it when making something silly for Halloween. (The zombie shape was only for Halloween, regular days call for a regular meatloaf :lol:)

Zombie meatloaf 2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom