Whatcha Making for Supper?

The pork chop was like eating tasty drywall but the veggies turned out well.

Attachments

• 2A802E29-357B-4BB7-AD4C-AA5FDA829E33.jpeg
    2A802E29-357B-4BB7-AD4C-AA5FDA829E33.jpeg
    511.7 KB · Views: 0
Tuna noodle casserole. DH made me a Chopped basket! He put in noodles, tuna, garbanzos and olives. I told him no olives invghis dish! But I had to go to the pantry for a sauce. I asked him if he preferred alfredo or mushroom for the gravy and he said YES. So I put in both along with a dollop of sour cream. Added a couple of chopped green onions. Baked at 350 until burbly.. that's a real word, burbly. Was delicious but had no crunch. Should have put crushed crackers and butter on top. Oh well. Was delicious anyway. 😆

Tuna noodle casserole. DH made me a Chopped basket! He put in noodles, tuna, garbanzos and olives. I told him no olives invghis dish! But I had to go to the pantry for a sauce. I asked him if he preferred alfredo or mushroom for the gravy and he said YES. So I put in both along with a dollop of sour cream. Added a couple of chopped green onions. Baked at 350 until burbly.. that's a real word, burbly. Was delicious but had no crunch. Should have put crushed crackers and butter on top. Oh well. Was delicious anyway. 😆
Yes I agree! I say burbly so the time! :gig

I've always wanted to try them, but I never seem to get around to it. They look delicious.
Me too and they sound so exotic !
They are really good! I have only ever made sweet fried plantains, but I am aware people also fry unripe plantains for savory dishes. I found out recently that they can also be boiled, baked, grilled, or steamed as well.

Apparently fried bananas exist too...might have to try that sometime.

Back
Top Bottom