WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's what she's going to look like? I'm psyched now. she's the sweetest one too. Notice how I keep saying "she". Positive thinking, that's how I sex them.

I do like the carunckling though. The more grotesque, the better for me. In males anyway. If the females are cleaner, I like it- more feminine.

I would totally go for the geese! They are so much more fun than chickens. They are much more interactive like a puppy!
love.gif
Is it too late to change back?
Daze you horrible influence you!
I messaged her and told her if its not too late to change my mind than my final decision is the sebbie eggs.
My dh will be so happy. He was the one who originally wanted them to be "guard dogs" against our not so classy neighbors in the back.
lau.gif

I messaged her and told her if its not too late to change my mind than my final decision is the sebbie eggs.
My dh will be so happy. He was the one who originally wanted them to be "guard dogs" against our not so classy neighbors in the back.
lau.gif
That's why my fiance wants geese too.
gig.gif
Problem is I'm afraid to let them free-range since I have neighbors on 2 sides & roads on the other 2 sides. Maybe if we fence the yard I can let them roam.

lau.gif
Mwahahaha!!!
ya.gif
They are nice birds and do honk and hiss at strangers. Just be careful your not so nice neighbors don't be mean to them.

That's why my fiance wants geese too.
gig.gif
Problem is I'm afraid to let them free-range since I have neighbors on 2 sides & roads on the other 2 sides. Maybe if we fence the yard I can let them roam.
Yeah, they are too precious to take chances with! You would need a fenced area (you could use movable stuff like the electric ones) and a coop/barn to lock them up at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom