WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some cutie pies that hatched at my house recently, Sebbie goslings 1 day old. Muscovy duckling. Here is your cuteness for the day!
Oh no oh no oh no... Crazypetlady owes me sebbie eggs this spring but I sent her a message saying I decided geese weren't a good idea and I'd like to do chickens instead. Now thanks to this pic I am faltering and thinking of saying, ok, send me the goose eggs!

Here are some cutie pies that hatched at my house recently,

Sebbie goslings 1 day old.

Muscovy duckling.
Here is your cuteness for the day!

Mine!!!
wink.png

Oh no oh no oh no...
Crazypetlady owes me sebbie eggs this spring but I sent her a message saying I decided geese weren't a good idea and I'd like to do chickens instead. Now thanks to this pic I am faltering and thinking of saying, ok, send me the goose eggs!
I would totally go for the geese! They are so much more fun than chickens. They are much more interactive like a puppy!
love.gif
Is it too late to change back?

Yay, I didn't even know they had it in them. Both parents are black pied. I need Gable to trade me a book on muscovy genetics next.
Here's a pic of mine, they came from a black pied breeding also. They looked just like that when they were growing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom