What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
I tested positive for HPV a couple years ago; had the cells scraped, etc. But the whole experience was so terrifying, I've been avoiding the routine check ups ever since. Easy to ignore but when I do think about it, my stomach is in knots.
I want to give you a lecture, but that'd make me a hypocrite. Just the same, go get your check-up!

4613FC0A-E713-4F50-A1D1-D976F36BFDC4.jpeg

:hugs to the both of you. Cancer sucks a**. and I cant wait to see that mug in pieces!!

Wait, I thought you already had super powers!

Yeeeeees 😁

Wow I love this one! You have a nice collection 🤩 keep sharing!

It sure does!! 😂

Agreed! ☀ you're adored for being you around here.

Omg I love this! You need 2 hands for chickens math :lol;

I love all your creations Cap. You're so talented. How much do you sell your pieces for?! That one is awesome!!!
I sell mugs for between $20 and $30. Usually $25, but in some cases if not much carving or modifications are done, then $20. If lots of work goes into it, then $30. My dragon is $250.
A couple weeks of work went into that!
20230504_183653.jpg

20230504_183640.jpg

I sell mugs for between $20 and $30. Usually $25, but in some cases if not much carving or modifications are done, then $20. If lots of work goes into it, then $30. My dragon is $250.
A couple weeks of work went into that!
View attachment 3497831
View attachment 3497832
your dragon is worth every penny! I love the details you put into it. I'm going to need to start saving lol!

Back
Top Bottom