What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Wishing you the best through your chemo treatments. I've gone through them myself and wish I had something to smash daily. You might need more than one. I'm 9 years out from ovarian cancer. I'm still here. You got this. :)
I have cervical cancer that has spread to my lungs, liver, spleen and bladder. But I'm not the least bit worried. I'm nothing if not stubborn, and I still have too much to do to go anywhere. I'm 100% determined to beat this. :yesss: :D

Use this one every day unless someone else has stolen it.
20230508_075944.jpg

I have cervical cancer that has spread to my lungs, liver, spleen and bladder. But I'm not the least bit worried. I'm nothing if not stubborn, and I still have too much to do to go anywhere. I'm 100% determined to beat this. :yesss: :D

Because attitude counts for so much, you've got this one Chrissy! :hugs

My daughter ordered me this mug from Amazon. I hate having to use it.... but I'll definitely enjoy smashing it when I'm done :weeView attachment 3496225
That’s awesome, can’t wait for you to smash it. I’m also taking chemo :highfive: :hugs
:hugs to the both of you. Cancer sucks a**. and I cant wait to see that mug in pieces!!
Here, this made me chuckle. :lol:
View attachment 3496315
Wait, I thought you already had super powers!
You seriously want me to post my full mug collection ?
Yeeeeees 😁
My mom’s favorite mug:
View attachment 3496432
Wow I love this one! You have a nice collection 🤩 keep sharing!
Does chasing a 14 month old count as a super power? If not, it should :gig
It sure does!! 😂
I love you Chrissy❣️Your a bright spot in this world.
Agreed! ☀ you're adored for being you around here.
For two handed beverage drinkers.
View attachment 3496899
Omg I love this! You need 2 hands for chickens math :lol;
I sure did! I make lots of stuff. See my thread under hobbies.
View attachment 3497076
I love all your creations Cap. You're so talented. How much do you sell your pieces for?! That one is awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom