What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Not seasonally appropriate but it's just the right size!

Attachments

• IMG_20220408_073007394.jpg
    IMG_20220408_073007394.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 3
I guess you could say I am "using" these two characters.. ahem, mugs I mean... just not for their intended purpose. Had to take them outside for a photoshoot because the plant window had too much glare.

I think those of us in the northern hemisphere are going to be transitioning to iced tea or margarita glasses and such instead of mugs soon!

IMG_0509.JPG

I guess you could say I am "using" these two characters.. ahem, mugs I mean... just not for their intended purpose. Had to take them outside for a photoshoot because the plant window had too much glare.

I think those of us in the northern hemisphere are going to be transitioning to iced tea or margarita glasses and such instead of mugs soon!

View attachment 3082433
Mug envy!!! I have serious, very serious, mug envy!

View attachment 3082433
I love those! 🤩
Did someone say margarita? 🏃‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom