What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Haha, I wish I knew! It was a dumpster dive find. I used to live at these pretty Gucci apartments for my husband's work and people threw away amazing stuff all the time.
Nice! Someone's trash is someone else's treasure :D
Is there a sugar difference?
Insects are a lot more attracted to my drink if I have a sweet one versus not.
That's a good question 🤔 it only ever happened to me with milk but I have had fruit flies and once a pincher bug :sick
Got my BB-8 mug my son bought me for father's day. He and one of my coonhounds also featured.View attachment 2974152
Love it! My DH would appreciate that :lol: he's a huge star wars fan.
View attachment 2974291
This here is my absolute favorite mug, holds about 500ml of tea, as beautiful as it is, it isn’t on very solid footing, so I might have ( more than once) shattered it 🙈🙈🙈 I really have to take care of this one, cos they don’t produce them any more 😬 I admit, that even this one isn’t very without cracks , but the main thing is, ist can still hold tea 😇 my other favorite mug is in the dishwasher right now, I had it, and as usual it fell, I was very sad, then my sister gave me another one just like it for my birthday 😍 ( a few years back) , I had carpal tunnel in both hands, got operated on, but ever since then I haven’t gotten back good sensitivity in my hands, so I sometimes drop a lot of things if I don’t hold on very tight, and delicate bone china isn’t something you really press hard, but.... it does have some unfortunate consequences :( , just as an explanation, I don’t toss around stuff just to have fun, and whenever I drop something, I am very sad, once I had just finished cooking an elaborate dinner and tried to carry the plate to the table, it slipped ( obviously, I hasn’t really gotten ahold of it) and down it went, a lot of shards, too, so dinner was RUINED, I don’t know who regretted it more, me or my ( hungry) family, we just had bread and now when something needs to be served, they jump to help me :p
And I don‘t like plastic! I do have some stainless steel bowls and plates , but not all food tasted great if served on it 😬
💙💜💙💜 that bum me out, too. I've been going through boxes and found some old fav mugs that are cracked. Do you know how to fix the cracks and it still be usable?
This was my mug this morning
View attachment 2975041
:clap heck yes it does!
View attachment 2975278
View attachment 2975279
View attachment 2975280
View attachment 2975282
Here is my other favorite mug, what I love about these 2 is that there are also pictures inside of the mug and on the handle 😊
I love those! I actually like the painted inside. I'm sure if you can see inside as you drink it, its entertaining.
View attachment 2975509
I'm finally using the last sachet from my favorite tea that was discontinued very shortly after I bought the tin. Zhena's Gypsy Tea: Vanilla Spice
I'm with @MotherofOrpies that is a very pretty mug.

20220128_044850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom