What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
Afternoon tea
B56A4D9C-A802-4B4C-9504-7A2ED7FCFB25.jpeg

Peet's > Starbucks. Both better than Yuban. I'd show my cup but I'd have to find a section of counter that's not a mess.
:lau that's when you hold it up next to a wall.
Y'know, it was a craze when they first opened Pete's around here 13 years ago but when I went, they burnt the milk somehow and I never went back.
I do use their k-cups when they're on sale :D
Now, everyone's about the DutchBros but I've only been twice.
View attachment 2958070
Here's the mug I'm using this morning.
That's cute !
Just found this thread, thought I'd jump in if that's ok :p
:D
Of course, please do! :)
💜
My mug for today. It's lavender when it's hot, and turns blue as it cools off. :)
View attachment 2958348
That's pretty cool!

20220113_054333.jpg

I don't use this mug much anymore because I need to touch up the writing. I made 2 matching mugs for me and my grandma "Avó".
She doesnt speak english and I don't speak portuguese but, I made this saying up years ago in an attempt to tell her that I love her AND I like her, forever. Now it's our thing. I even got it the saying tattooed in her handwriting on my arm (she hates tattoos and says she hates mine but every so often she asks to look at it :lol: ). She has always been a reminder that you dont need to speak the same language to love someone.
Ughh I should just fix the letters today.

View attachment 2959085
I don't use this mug much anymore because I need to touch up the writing. I made 2 matching mugs for me and my grandma "Avó".
She doesnt speak english and I don't speak portuguese but, I made this saying up years ago in an attempt to tell her that I love her AND I like her, forever. Now it's our thing. I even got it the saying tattooed in her handwriting on my arm (she hates tattoos and says she hates mine but every so often she asks to look at it :lol: ). She has always been a reminder that you dont need to speak the same language to love someone.
Ughh I should just fix the letters today.
How sweet! I absolutely love that! :love

Back
Top Bottom