What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
mug.PNG

I have 3 mugs by the same artist Genica Connolly
Different themes most with a red rooster on it. (This one has a hen and chicks and a rooster too.)
I drink from them every morning. I think my husband wishes I would drink from a travel mug. We have many mugs from trips we have taken. But I like my chicken mugs.

All the mugs we have are regular sized, no goofy big "ha,ha" mugs for me.

I also like people to have a mug of milk rather than a glass, because a mug is easier to clean.

We have mugs that match my plates (boring but nice that they match).
DH has a row of “dad” mugs the kids have given him.
We have a row of mugs of the kids schools/colleges.
My mom row of mugs is all chicken mugs. Ones has Easter eggs all over it, two have rooster patterns, one says “chicken whisperer” (was a gift from my aunt after nursing two of our baby chicks to full health), and the one in this pic is my favorite!
B5FD5991-CB6F-4A3B-8FC4-BB3BAE68AAC6.jpeg

I also have my work travel mug which doesn’t leak, but I get up early and have a cup in one of the “fun” mugs everyday and just refill the travel mug when it’s time to leave. ❤️

View attachment 2941872
A day late but my mug from the husband.

I just used this mug for a cup of hot chocolate (This is an example picture from the seller, not my actual mug)
View attachment 2942267
Meghan is not my name LOL but it can be personalized. It was gifted to me.
These are all awesome. There are some gorgeous mugs in this thread! Hope I hearted everyone! Took awhile to get through (just found this thread!) ❤️
This is my handwarmer mug.
View attachment 2942846

View attachment 2944064
This one is a set of 3. Red, green and blue.

Since @spicydisaster likes foxes, I'm using my new fox mug my aunt bought me for Christmas.
View attachment 2945055
These

Back
Top Bottom