What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
I love that mug! I want one 😅🤣

I love your mug tree, such a clever idea! Is there any story behind it or just where you store you're favorite mugs?
No story. The mugs are just Texas Country themed, so I wanted a tree that coordinated with them and our cabin. I found the "windows" at Hobby Lobby and added hooks and photos.
My dad says that! It usually includes something gross like snail snot soup or gorilla grunt.
Well, now we know where you got your humor.😆

I don't know about you but, I have a thing for mugs. Despite the fact that I only really use the same 3 mugs every morning, I've got a cabinet and a couple boxes in storage that are full of them.
To my defense they all "called" me.

It's a mug life.

I want to see pictures of what kind of mug you're using today.
Whether it's tea, coffee, milk, juice, cereal, etc. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rules:
1. No judging what's in the cup!
Here is my latest addition.

Attachments

• 9E97702B-F642-4184-8790-E6E2813C64BD.jpeg
    9E97702B-F642-4184-8790-E6E2813C64BD.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 3
So cool!

I did one for my sister when she had to put her cat down. I didn’t tell her and she called me crying saying someone had sent her a mug with her cat Smoke on it.
Aweeee, did she find out it was you? My cousins beagle passed away 2 years ago, I wonder if I could anonymously send her one lol.
I was also thinking of giving one to my SIL1 of her with her brother (DS1's dad). She was still in HS when he passed but I'm not sure if that would be too weird coming from me.
No story. The mugs are just Texas Country themed, so I wanted a tree that coordinated with them and our cabin. I found the "windows" at Hobby Lobby and added hooks and photos.

Well, now we know where you got your humor.😆
You are so creative! The pictures are a nice touch.
Here is my latest addition.
That is super cute! Perfect for winter :p
My husband got me this mug for Christmas. Now I can drink half the coffee pot in one go.
View attachment 2944790
Wow! That's awesome! So no more refills with this one? Lol

Back
Top Bottom