What made you happy today?

During the winter here I tend to hang it inside. I have a portable solar clothes dryer that works indoors almost as well as out. ;)
Had to ask google because I never heard of such a dryer. Sounds great if the claim to dry 2 times faster is correct.
I want one too. But unfortunately these are not for sale in my country.

In the meantime I’m happy with my simple indoor drying rack, the drying ‘mill’ in summer, solar panels on the roof, and the energy slurping dryer. (Not betting on one horse 🐴).
124x93.jpg

Last edited:
Had to ask google because I never heard of such a dryer. Sounds great if the claim to dry 2 times faster is correct.
I want one too. But unfortunately these are not for sale in my country.

In the meantime I’m happy with my simple indoor drying rack, the drying ‘mill’ in summer, solar panels on the roof, and the energy slurping dryer. (Not betting on one horse 🐴).
124x93.jpg
I was joking! Yours is a solar clothes dryer too. It works best in full sun, right?

I put the incubator, inside the shed. I have been sawing on it for days! it was a side-by-side fridge. Casters and the door are next things I need to do. I sawed the freezer off it was on the left side. sawed the bottom off and put the rest of the screws all in to it so far 0 dollars. :fl

Attachments

• IMG_20231014_104000839.jpg
    IMG_20231014_104000839.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20231014_104014041.jpg
    IMG_20231014_104014041.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 4
Here too for all cars over 3 years old.

Happy to share: We have an all electric now. And I love the yearly bill at the garage. Costs less than €100, 3 years on a row. Just for an update for the board computer (navigation) and a check on the electronics. Solar panels keeps it running for 90% of the time.
Higher investments, real low in maintenance.
Interesting, here people don’t like them as the batteries are lacklustre in the winter, they just don’t stay charged well when it’s really cold. They are ok for city life but out here in the rural areas people just don’t like them, and generally end up swapping them for a regular car.

And maintenance/repairs when something goes wrong is extremely expensive here.

Interesting, here people don’t like them as the batteries are lacklustre in the winter, they just don’t stay charged well when it’s really cold. They are ok for city life but out here in the rural areas people just don’t like them, and generally end up swapping them for a regular car.

And maintenance/repairs when something goes wrong is extremely expensive here.
Yes. I can imagine electric cars are not very practical in many parts of the US and Canada. The Netherlands and the surrounding countries in Europe is nowhere very rural. Our climate is mild and it doesn’t get below - 5 Celcius often. Therefore we don’t have these problems. And we have a 7 year warranty on all electronics of the cars.

Back
Top Bottom