What made you happy today?

Oh, thank you! It’s fantasy that takes place after the apocalypse. What was your book like?
Murder mystery, specifically, a police procedural. Technology has changed enough that some aspects are now laughably out of date.

I've worked on two others; really need to make writing a priority again. This time of year, it's difficult.

TBD. Son is sick, had to get him from school, work was rough, there was a train stuck on the tracks, for hours, blocking both major roads. I'm starting to not feel good, have a headache, it's raining and cold. Found out a middle schooler tried to kill himself at school and that's why the school was locked down last Friday. I'm full of complaints today

Just got a phone call from my son's social studies teacher. She said he is a pleasure to have in class, he always raises his hand, is respectful and attentive. She has flags from different countries all around her room and he impressed her a few months ago and named all those countries. He took a WWII book in the other day, all about tanks and showed it to her. She was glad to have him this school year. It was nice to hear. And I told her that he really enjoys her class and comes home and talks about what they've done that day. She was happy to hear that

Back
Top Bottom