What made you happy today?

We replaced the broken fridge with one I like better.
Our lawnmower started up, so we don't need to repair or replace it. And I can cut the lawn, since our lovely neighbors called the city to complain while Hayden was in the Hospital as a patient.
Sometimes it is the really small things that we should be thankful for, like Hayden seems to becoming less and less dependent on the oxygen he came home from the hospital with.
So, yes these things made me happy today.
Yesterday I was happy because 2 of our neighbors offered to help. Thank God for the good people in the world. They make me happy, too.

How about the princess and your powers as a broody magician? Those are things to be happy for everyday. :hugs
Lord knows that without her --------------- today is just a bad day in that Maggie Mae has been having a string of seizures. Back to the vet's tomorrow and modify our treatment plan. I'm not very optimistic about this.

Lord knows that without her --------------- today is just a bad day in that Maggie Mae has been having a string of seizures. Back to the vet's tomorrow and modify our treatment plan. I'm not very optimistic about this.
Oh, I am so sorry! :hugs
Perhaps Maggie Mae, just needs a different seizure medication. Thoughts and prayers for all of you, especially Maggie Mae.

Got my first garden bed in the greenhouse started. Now I just need to find some compost/ soil to fill it with. Ignore my stuff in front of it. My house isn't done so I'm living in the greenhouse.

Attachments

• PXL_20220911_183131207.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220911_183131207.MP.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom