What made you happy today?

Pics
Learned to drive stick!
Congratulations! That is a vanishing skill. From my second car on, they've all been stick shift.

There is a slight problem with that... It is MUCH harder to find a decent used car! I put in search parameters of "4 door sedan, front wheel or all wheel drive," and there are thousands of hits. Add "standard transmission," and there are... 3 or 4. Even new cars can be hard to find.

But, it's worth it! The benefits are there. :thumbsup

Finished this, and have a potential client interested in it.
20210630_184511.jpg

Yesterday I took a trip to a feed store and had a very nice time looking at all the poultry they had there! Aside from the fluffy baby chicks, including naked necks, they had cages and pens of bantam hens and roosters, standard hens and roosters (many of which were very impressive!), beautiful pigeons and doves, and several turkeys. Some of the birds that stood out to me were a gigantic Bielefelder rooster, a handsome EE rooster, the OEGB roosters with their iridescent tail feathers, a large group of naked neck hens, some young white doves, and the turkeys (1 tom and 2 hens). Those turkey hens were so friendly and adorable! :love

Back
Top Bottom