What made you happy today?

Pics
That looks amazing! I'm assuming the "a" is for avacado? Have you ever had a BELT? The "e" is for egg. Nice and runny yolk, just perfect!
I might try that, but without the runny yolk. I like my eggs completely cooked. There are so many good sandwich combos out there. As long as you have good bread, you're going to end up with a good sandwich.

Unless you're @TheDawg ;)

I might try that, but without the runny yolk. I like my eggs completely cooked. There are so many good sandwich combos out there. As long as you have good bread, you're going to end up with a good sandwich.

:lau maybe I should start experimenting! 🤔 I will say that, oddly, I like my yolks completely cooked too 😂

Oh, not me. I like my eggs very runny. Over easy or sunny side up

Wow did I have an amazing day. My card was declined at the grocery store and a woman ended up paying for me and I was super pleased. I thanked her and was super grateful then lacrosse was fantastic. I did very well and coach said I have improved much from the previous practice!
Isin't it nice when people are simply nice to each other? Whatever happened to helping out fellow man? Opening doors for others, saying please and thank you, those things just don't happen like they used to

Isin't it nice when people are simply nice to each other? Whatever happened to helping out fellow man? Opening doors for others, saying please and thank you, those things just don't happen like they used to
i know right? It almost caught me off guard cause I'm simply not used to that kind of stuff since no one does it anymore

I signed up for a CCW class today, very excited to go! They offer other classes too, self defense and things like that. I think it's important that if you are going to carry, you know how to do it properly
here in NY we have to take a course in handgun safety before you apply for a pistol permit

Back
Top Bottom