What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

Well, I haven't done enough with them yet. But I... Clean bones. :p
The plan is to make them into necklaces, charms, terrariums, resin casts, bone throwing sets, etc. Spoiler tags 'cause bones are upsetting to some people.

chicken.png

Skulls1.png

If you're looking for something unique for the spooky person in your life I've been thinking about putting up an Etsy.

The plan is to make them into necklaces, charms, terrariums, resin casts, bone throwing sets, etc. Spoiler tags 'cause bones are upsetting to some people.

If you're looking for something unique for the spooky person in your life I've been thinking about putting up an Etsy.

Wow! Bird bones can be so delicate too! I bet you could make some really neat castings with those!

What is a bone throwing set?

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, about 40 yrs ago, I wanted to have them drilled to put in a chain and wear. when I told my friends this all I got was. .. eeewwwwwww, gross.
Oh well, I do still have them tho.

Some people wear animal teeth so why not throw in some wisdom? Lol
On the other hand, I had to have mine surgically removed and I couldn't be happier to never see them again. :gig

I do stuff with stone beads (fancy bookmarks, knitting stitch markers, etc). Thinking about doing them as gifts this year, along with scarves, hats and quilts. Also teaching my son to do homemade soaps and bath salts to give as gifts. It’s going to be a homemade Christmas for our family this year — if ever there was a good side to the pandemic, it’s been that we’ve needed to refocus and better appreciate what we have and can do on our own.

Back
Top Bottom