What did you do in the garden today?

I do the same thing. Hasnt failed so far.
Our dogs get simparica. Pricey, but works. The cats still get revolution because they arent outside much, if at all.
My boy dog gets Credelio. That’s more pricey than Simparica. I’m going to try to transition him to the Seresto collar. He’s not fond of collars but I’m hoping I can get him to tolerate the collar.

Sunday after church:

View attachment 3837524
Peas before

View attachment 3837525
Peas after

View attachment 3837528
I've been shelling on and off since I came in.

Not sure what I will plant where the peas were, but not squash and tomatoes as they grew there in 2023.

Speaking of squash...
View attachment 3837532
Zucchini!

View attachment 3837533
Yellow straightneck

View attachment 3837536
Big squash blossom!
I’m planning on growing Brussel sprouts after my sugar snap peas.

88 yesterday and 84 predicted today. Technology is kicking my butt lately. I can no longer import photos from my camera card. Something totally different than what I am used to comes up. Can't figure it out. My phone in my shirt pocket turns on and makes calls to my last called person. :idunno
How old is your phone? I know some phone manufacturers try “creative” ways to trick you into upgrading your phone. You likely already know this but I download the photos on my phone by way of a usb connection to my laptop. That works well for me if I’m doing a lot of photos at a time. Also phones can get wonky when you’ve reached your storage limit. Just a thought.

Hey all. Back from vacation. Can't believe how much everything grew while I was gone!

I'm losing some strawberries for some reason, not sure why. Thinking of having the soil tested. A squirrel tore up my entire garden, I have to go reseed a lot of things. It actually moved the wire I had coving things or just dug right dug underneath it. I've never seen them get this crazy in there. Can't wait for the new fence next year.

Yall will forgive all pics of squash! If you knew how hard it’s been to grow these ❤️
Taking chicks to the run w electric fence.
I was supposed to have 20 pullets and 4 straight runs.
I think I only have 10-12 pullets 😱

Attachments

• IMG_7659.jpeg
    IMG_7659.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 2
Question for those who vacuum pack their food... Where do you buy your oxygen absorbers? Amazon is cheap but not sure if I trust them... Would like to hear others' experience and feedback
I got some on Amazon they work fine but I'm thinking of getting some from the Lehman's site.

How old is your phone? I know some phone manufacturers try “creative” ways to trick you into upgrading your phone. You likely already know this but I download the photos on my phone by way of a usb connection to my laptop. That works well for me if I’m doing a lot of photos at a time. Also phones can get wonky when you’ve reached your storage limit. Just a thought.
Recently replaced phone. My photo problem is with my camera card into my laptop. I will have to take laptop fix my gadget. Phone to computer I am too dumb for that.

Yall will forgive all pics of squash! If you knew how hard it’s been to grow these ❤️
Taking chicks to the run w electric fence.
I was supposed to have 20 pullets and 4 straight runs.
I think I only have 10-12 pullets 😱
Do you have room for vining squash? Tromboncino is a vining C. Moschetta group used as summer squash. You could also try a Parthenocarpic variety that can set seedless fruit. Caged with screen wire to keep bugs out. That is if squash Boers are your problem.

Back
Top Bottom