What did you do in the garden today?

Awesome & very informative, thank you!

I have been drinking a teaspoon of Braggs ACV in a glass of water daily. I don't mind that taste at all.

Looking into kombucha, I also found this helpful info as I avoid sugar, especially processed sugar, with exception to natural honey. I'm thinking we can create some very unique flavors. Cherries & honey sound good.

https://www.culturedfoodlife.com/what-kind-of-sugars-can-i-use-in-kombucha/#:~:text=Stevia or Non Caloric Sweeteners,they will starve and die.

my mother was drinking ACV in water daily and her doctor told her to drink it for 2 weeks than 1 week off. I don't know why as my mother didn't ask just took it for granted.

Thank you, all, for the well wishes. Sadly, she did not survive... The vet put her down when he arrived late this evening. We knew her chances were very slim. I have her covered up in the barn since weather is bad. DH will call someone tomorrow to come bury her.

We are keeping our other mare in a stall for the night so she doesn't run around in a panic looking for her friend. On Wednesday, we'll transfer her back to the boarding facility where my daughter has her show horse. That way she won't be alone...

For the first time in 20 yrs, I won't have horses to care for every day. Still have horses we own, just none on our farm.

so sorry for your loss :hugs

Password true story. Entered password several times and it said incorrect password. Got a code to get in. Tried to change password to what I thought it was. New password cannot be the same as old password.:rant
Yes, that has happened to me several times. And you KNOW you typed it in correctly bc after the first failed attempt one pays close attention to typing it in, same with 3rd and 4th try …

Thank you, all, for the well wishes. Sadly, she did not survive... The vet put her down when he arrived late this evening. We knew her chances were very slim. I have her covered up in the barn since weather is bad. DH will call someone tomorrow to come bury her.

We are keeping our other mare in a stall for the night so she doesn't run around in a panic looking for her friend. On Wednesday, we'll transfer her back to the boarding facility where my daughter has her show horse. That way she won't be alone...

For the first time in 20 yrs, I won't have horses to care for every day. Still have horses we own, just none on our farm.
Omg, I am so sorry. So very sad. At least you found her & she experienced your caring & compassion at her most vulnerable hours, before she crossed over. So she crossed over with your Love. ❤️

Last edited:
Yes, that has happened to me several times. And you KNOW you typed it in correctly bc after the first failed attempt one pays close attention to typing it in, same with 3rd and 4th try …
Then you see, on the screen...After too many attempts, you are now Locked Out!!! Try again in 24 hours!!! What???? OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! YOU PIECE OF CRAPOLA!!!
I want to throw the PC out to the gravel driveway & run over it, back & forth, with my pickup truck at that point!!!
You know you typed the right one in, you clicked the little thingy icon to See That You Typed It Correctly...then you get Locked Out for trying too many times!!! Then it says you can't use that password again!!! Beyond Infuriating!!! What should've taken 2 minutes has now taken 20 minutes, making you run late & now ya gotta try again tomorrow??? 😡 Yeah, for a gal that doesn't like foul language, I'm cussing like a seasoned sailor at this point! 😆 DH enters the house & walks into the office, mouth hanging open, simply amazed, thinks his sweet, petite, lady has been possessed by a foul mouthed, evil, computer hating entity. Guess what, he's right! 😆 🤣 😂

Back
Top Bottom