What did you do in the garden today?

I don’t speak goat
LOL! When are they due again? I can't wait for baby goats!
View attachment 3760773View attachment 3760774View attachment 3760775View attachment 3760776View attachment 3760777View attachment 3760778View attachment 3760779View attachment 3760780View attachment 3760781View attachment 3760782View attachment 3760784Good morning everyone! I took some time off social media and we were getting quite a bit done. Then I tore my Achilles and I haven’t been able to do a thing unless it can be accomplished on crutches. Can’t drive, etc. I have managed to keep the tomatoes and carrots going and the Arabian lilacs I planted last year all have new growth. I can water and stuff like that in most places, but depend on the teenager for a lot of help with the chickens. Snaps from before I got hurt. The grass is coming in and I trimmed a bunch of stuff up quite a bit this year
Oh no! It's a long recovery, isn't it? Oof that stinks. I've been wondering where you were. Always good to take a social media break. Things look wonderful there. ❤️

At the earliest, very end of March. But, most likely one is due 2-3 weeks before the other. We expect first to deliver very end of March or more likely early April. Other should be in mid April.

Hoping all goes well! Shopping for used video baby monitors-I think the distance isn’t too far for them, and cost is lower than getting other systems to work.

Oh no! It's a long recovery, isn't it? Oof that stinks. I've been wondering where you were. Always good to take a social media break. Things look wonderful there. ❤️
Hi Sueby! Thank you, I need to get out and thin the carrots today so will get a couple snaps of
the garden. My big beds haven’t been planted and it’s too late for that now so I guess I’m saving those summer crops rather than planting now, I’m bummed.

It is a long road to recovery, I’m glad I don’t need surgery though. Doc told me it could be up to a year and even after PT I’m going to have to take it easy for a while. He said bike more and flat trail hikes only this summer. I’m bummed about that too.

It is a long road to recovery, I’m glad I don’t need surgery though. Doc told me it could be up to a year and even after PT I’m going to have to take it easy for a while. He said bike more and flat trail hikes only this summer. I’m bummed about that too.
I'm sorry to hear about your injury!
I have managed to keep the tomatoes and carrots going and the Arabian lilacs I planted last year all have new growth. I can water and stuff like that in most places, but depend on the teenager for a lot of help with the chickens. Snaps from before I got hurt. The grass is coming in and I trimmed a bunch of stuff up quite a bit this year
Everything looks lovely. Heal quickly... :fl :fl :fl

I placed an order for seeds with Baker Creek. I'm kinda excited/concerned about what the free seed pack will be but I will let everyone know what I get. Hopefully it's something I will like. At least maybe I would like to try.
Mine was Spoon Tomatoes. 🙄 They sent me those last year. Now I have 2 unopened packages. Considering just tossing them into the pasture for bird food.

At the earliest, very end of March. But, most likely one is due 2-3 weeks before the other. We expect first to deliver very end of March or more likely early April. Other should be in mid April.

Hoping all goes well! Shopping for used video baby monitors-I think the distance isn’t too far for them, and cost is lower than getting other systems to work.
My buck busted out of his pen about 5 months ago. I noted it in my digital calendar and put a reminder 5 months out. That bell rings any time between Mar 4 - 22nd. I noticed this morning that one of my does looks noticeably pregnant. Her bag hasn't freshened though so it's likely the end of Mar at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom