What did you do in the garden today?

We must be related... My reaction when I walked past a mirror after coming back inside from the spitting rain.

View attachment 3668964
more like
1698373040587.png

Went and checked the garden. Picked some green beans. Watered everything. Fixed a 5 gallon bucket for water for my girls. Gave them a bunch of food. We are going to Nevada tomorrow. Didn't get any of the garden planted even though I wanted to. I closed the door on the green house. Other than that nothing. About the bee keeping I got stung in my thigh, a bit high up, the dog jumped in my lap and the bee was already there and yeah the swelling was insane.

I had to redo the supports on two banana trees. The first one had the pipe cross resting on the tree trunk. I moved it onto the banana fruit stem. The top of the trunk was bending and the height of the 70lbs banana bunch was dropping. The stem is the best place to put the cross section. The trunk isn't strong enough to carry the weight of the bananas.

Last edited:
Nothing in the garden today. I had my annual boobie squishing! Aka, mammogram.

Probably nothing tomorrow either. More rain forecast. Saturday looks like a strong possibility, or Sunday while DH watches football. I keep telling myself, spring Sally will be glad that fall Sally did xyz.
I like your method Sally!

Back
Top Bottom