What did you do in the garden today?

Shipping to this tiny island has become even more ridiculous in the last few years.
Amazon packages go into the big obis but will give you an option to refund or resend just takes awhile.
USPS. Amazon orders... :gig:lau:hit:eek::gig:rant:duc:lau:mad::mad::tongue:tongue:rant:eek:
We are mailing our kids checks so they can spend where they decide or however they may need and email GC to the kids we know will not cash our checks. If we all take care of each other next year can be better.

On a side note, there can be much to learn from a small island. This is a nice article written by an old local favorite news and weather gal. Sometimes we need to think small.

https://patch.com/hawaii/honolulu/lee-cataluna-pandemic-looks-very-different-small-town-kauai

Last edited:
My best bud is our post mistress they do one heck of a job do not get paid extra to drop Amazon. Even fed ups get dropped at the post office .. During the pandemic they have taken like forever on some .. Bought a halloweeen witch .. they said it we be a day late. I made feedback I really wanted it for halloween
Got it 2 days later 4 days before they said
Actually, I was told the USPS contracts in UPS and FedEx packages for delivery.

Call me old fashioned... but I don't think having the public's health and safety in mind is tyranny. Travel, like driving, is a privilege. It is illegal to drink and drive, text and drive, be distracted and drive, because it endangers the public and can cause death to self and another. You can get a hefty fine and or go to jail or prison. But unlike a DUI, T&D and DD covid can kill many innocent people silently. Why anyone is more worried about movement and travel than the health and safety of others is insane. So, please move freely, just be considerate and wear a mask, travel when essential and there will be no need for restrictions. We are all in this together.

cruel and oppressive government or rule.
"people who survive war and escape tyranny"

• a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
    • cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
      "the tyranny of the nine-to-five day
Drinking & driving is supported by science. Science also says masks do not stop the spread of any virus. Making travel inconvenient for healthy people in an attempt to discourage travel is the first step on the road to 1984. Once government finds that it can control movement, and the people become okay with it, no liberty will be spared. I do not want to live in a place where liberty is at the mercy of political whims.
COVID is not as deadly as it is portrayed. The death rates are going down. The media is hyping this for ratings & profit.
No one gets out alive, everyone dies. If you stop living because you are afraid of dying, that's not much of a life.

Drinking & driving is supported by science. Science also says masks do not stop the spread of any virus. Making travel inconvenient for healthy people in an attempt to discourage travel is the first step on the road to 1984. Once government finds that it can control movement, and the people become okay with it, no liberty will be spared. I do not want to live in a place where liberty is at the mercy of political whims.
COVID is not as deadly as it is portrayed. The death rates are going down. The media is hyping this for ratings & profit.
No one gets out alive, everyone dies. If you stop living because you are afraid of dying, that's not much of a life.
Can we drop this please? Everyone has their own feelings and opinions, so let’s agree that we don’t all agree and move on.

bd3905b02de28bed81d9e3343074ccce_w200.gif

This is all I'm seeing here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom