What did you do in the garden today?

Oh my @igorsMistress . They are just too cute! I'm so happy you have each other. Laying in bed with dogs and Star Wars sounds about right. and so does the easy Sunday dinner! Just a big hug- bravo!

Dosage question! I have 2 coughing hens and 2 sneezing cockerels :(
I want to use Liquamycin 200 in their water. I read 1cc per bird but that sounds a bit high. I think I remember Tylan being 2.5cc in 1 gallon. Can anyone here clarify or do I go fishing? Thanx in advance!!!

Oh my @igorsMistress . They are just too cute! I'm so happy you have each other. Laying in bed with dogs and Star Wars sounds about right. and so does the easy Sunday dinner! Just a big hug- bravo!

Dosage question! I have 2 coughing hens and 2 sneezing cockerels :(
I want to use Liquamycin 200 in their water. I read 1cc per bird but that sounds a bit high. I think I remember Tylan being 2.5cc in 1 gallon. Can anyone here clarify or do I go fishing? Thanx in advance!!!
Read here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/miracle-la-200-dosage-and-vetrx-for-crd-treatment.631458/

and thanks!!

Garden stuff moved and sorted - Christmas tree is up!

Homegrown garden peppers removed from the freezer, thawed a bit and then turned into pepper sauce!

Very mild spice - not meant to be really hot. These are predominantly Italian type with thicker flesh. Some were a bit hot, most were flavorful and mild.
Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.16.58 PM.png

Getting mixed together: peppers, salt, vinegar
Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.18.07 PM.png

Now they will sit in fridge for 2-3 weeks, then will be frozen for use as desired.
Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 9.18.22 PM.png

My work “week “ is over now. Thankfully!
There are currently 27 positive Covid cases at the factory I work at. Only about 12 are on my shift but that has really jumped since Thanksgiving. Before that we had 1 positive case on my shift (weekends).
I too get annoyed at the people and coworkers that wear their mask around their neck instead of where it will do some good. 😞

Back
Top Bottom